Saturday, December 09, 2006

Zzzz

I am SO tired! I haven't posted for a while as I've been working 7 days a week. I'm working on two different projects at the moment and there's so much to do I can't give myself a day off. I'm very glad to have illustration work and am enjoying the commissions I'm working on but I do feel tired. I'm not really sure of when I last had a weekend off and I may not have one until the end of January. I've decided at 8pm on a Saturday night I am going to stop for the day. I really should go on until 9 or 10pm but I work badly when I'm tired and hopefully I'll be more productive tomorrow if I have an early night. Goodnight.

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Hello, I'm working here today too, I know how you feel, it is good when the jobs are done though, then the next one comes rolling in, hopefully!
Penny.

Joanna said...

I can't work when I'm tired, it all goes wrong. Hope you get it all done