Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ladysnail strikes again


Look what the lovely Ladysnail sent me on Saturday! Along with a good luck card for my new job she gave me these fabulous momiji stickers. I love them! Anything Japanese sends me into a spin but these are extra special as they were a surprise from a lovely blogging friend. Do check out Ladysnail's blog and Etsy shop which sells cool toys and she has just added some handmade cards which are gorgeous. By the way Ladysnail, I have the Peaches doll so now she has her own sticker too! Thanks x

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

Hi Pea,
These are fab!
I went to Manchester last weekend to Chinatown and bought some wrapping paper with little oriental figures.
Hope you are still enjoying your new job.
Dont forget the meet up on the 4th!
P.x

Monkee Maker said...

Very cute stickers, and Ladysnails robot fish are fab!

mushroommeadows said...

hehe...those are cute!

Joanna said...

What a lovely surprise, hope the job is still going well.