Saturday, October 06, 2007

Take a sidestep to your right

Now, everyone has a list of blogs they like and always visit and that's fine. But it can all get rather incestuous with everyone having all the same blogs on their lists and so I thought it would be great to find a blog I've never read before and share it with you. Then you can discover new blogs and maybe introduce me to some too. It's taken just three clicks to find this blog. I clicked onto Monkee Maker's blog (which is really funny and one of my faves and definitely worth checking out if you want a laugh), then I chose to click on Little Cotton Rabbits, which led me to Little Thing's blog which is truly lovely.
Hope you think so too. Where will three clicks take you?

4 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Aww, thanks Lucy!

That's how I've found a lot of the people on my link list too.

What I hate is when you find someone that you like but don't bookmark them .... then they're lost forever! So sad!!

I'll try your three clicks experiment and see where it takes me :)

Deb said...

hey-thats how i found monkee maker by clicking on the link that you have on your blog. i will have to give the three clicks experiment a go. dx.

Joanna said...

I will go and have a look, I like to find new blogs. Glad the job is going well.

Jane said...

Three clicks brought me to you a couple of days ago, Little cotton rabbits - Monkee maker - then you!