Friday, January 26, 2007

Unazukin


Meet my new friend! She is an unazukin, the latest japanese craze. If you've never heard of unazukins before, let me tell you about them. A cute, colourful, yes/no doll. Ask her a question and she nods her head once for "yes", twice for "definitely yes" or shakes her head once for "no" and twice for "definitely no." On the packaging it says unazukin is your special friend who loves to listen to your stories and questions!
Anyway, I love her and, if you've read my '6 weird things' below, you will already know I'm mad about japanese stuff. Seeing as I've been working so hard I thought I deserved a treat.


2 comments:

Deb said...

how cute is she? she is beautiful.
dxxx

Pea said...

I know, she is crazily cute! I'm having fun talking to her and asking her questions. Yesterday she told me my work was good but I could definitely not have a break!