Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Latest work


For those of you who haven't seen them, here are the two card designs I've done recently. I need to do a number 1 card next. The number 4 card was finished with some help from James last night. I originally had a blue sky, no shadows and the boy and donkey were very small in the foreground so that you could see the whole of the donkey. It really didn't work as they looked so dwarfed by the gigantic number 4 cactus. I was in a mood and decided (as I so often do) that I can't draw and I should give up illustration (for the day or forever, depending on how bad my mood is). James always helps me through these times and luckily his suggestions meant this card now looks 10 times better. Thanks James x

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

That is great to have a supportive partner, you are lucky, well done James!
Keep up the good work Lucy.
P.xx