Monday, July 09, 2007

Stormy, cloudy sky and cute, little deer fabric!

I took this photo earlier today of the view outside my studio window. I think it's rather symbolic of the way I'm feeling at the moment. The dark clouds seem to be taking over but then there's a hint of light poking through. Now the view is very sunny, so hopefully that's a good sign.

This cuter than cute fabric arrived for me today from Reprodepot. Little deers dancing all over the place. They do it in a few colours and also one with sausage dogs. I'm a big fan of dogs but these little deers were even cuter! I only ordered it a week ago and it's all the way from the USA, so I'm impressed. My plan is to 'make' a dress from it. I've never sewn a dress before so am cheating...watch this space and I'll show you what I mean!

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

Here's wishing you lots more sunshine Lucy!
Looking forward to seeing your dress.
Penny.
x