Friday, September 28, 2007

Dinner Time

Show us what's for supper! Who's on a diet? Who's not?! And who's that eating on their lap in front of the television? The plate says it all. Come on, let's have a look!

Well, this really isn't typical of my evening meals- I often cook something nice from scratch. Last night there wasn't much in so I had this ready prepared stir fry. I was eating alone as James was working late, as you can from empty chair in the last photo.
Speaking of James, perhaps I over estimated his levels of easy-going-ness. He was shocked and upset that I hadn't consulted him over the photos of him getting dressed before I plastered them all over my blog. Ha ha! He'll get over it but I'll have to be more considerate in future!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying following your blog! Poor James! Photos are good though.Are you going to submit them? Nice card too!

natural attrill said...

I like the second photo, the horizontal bands of colour especially with the beautiful blue of the flames.
Poor James, tell him we're waiting for pics in the shower next !! heee heee!!
P.

Pea said...

Yes Sue, I've submitted 3 entries each day to the Uk at Home website. x

Monkee Maker said...

You are good aren't you? If I'm on my own I always make do with a sarnie for tea!

I like the picture of the noodles boiling.