Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Morning Rush

Cereal, toast, lunch boxes, showers, feed the dog, off to school, off to work. Quick, quick! Snap, snap!

Oops! I was meant to take these yesterday morning but James got up at 6.30am and I just couldn't get up at that hour...so I took this set this morning at a more reasonable 7am. I took some of these shots using the 'burst' program on my camera. This setting doesn't allow flash but you can take several photos in a row. I think the blur adds to the sense of haste. Incidently, all the excitement and distraction of being photographed whilst getting ready for work led James to take both sets of keys to work. So I'm locked in until lunch time!





Now, which three shall I submit?


3 comments:

natural attrill said...

Hello Pea, your James must be really nice, I think that Laurence would be very grumpy if I was following him around with a camera at that time in the morning!
I like the blurry photo's of James dressing best.
Penny.

Pea said...

Yes Penny, James is really easy going but even he was a bit put out- especially when I told him to eat his cereal more slowly so that I could get a good shot!

Monkee Maker said...

Love the blurry shots - it really does add to the haste element!

I think the cereal one; the t-shirt on the head one and the leaving the flat avec boy bag one.

Really enjoying this snapshot in your life!!