Sunday, September 30, 2007

Home Treasures

Your grandmother's wedding ring? Darts trophies? A special photograph? If you had to grab one item what would it be?

I love this photo of my Grandma with my sister and I taken a year ago. My grandma died this February and this photo is very important to me.

These paintings are also special to me. The pink camel was painted by my friend Marie and she gave it to me for my birthday and few years ago. I painted the painting of my Grandma when I was doing GCSE art, so about 12 years ago!

3 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Brilliant pictures :)

natural attrill said...

Lovely to see your family photo.
I like the colours of your painting, and the camel is just fantastic, what a wonderful present to get.
Px

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good first day at work. Im sure they loved you. Good Luck for the rest of your first week.